Saturday, May 23, 2009

Latest Project


Okay, I decided that it was time to get rid of some baby clothes. We're not using them, and I'm sick of storing them. Our basement is a mess and in order to get it clean I need to organize. What am I thinking? This is not a short project, I'm looking at 5-10 years to complete the organization of the basement. The baby clothes alone is now going on three days. I had thirteen tupperware of baby clothes (not small bins either.) Now, just so you don't think I'm a shopaholic some of them were given to me (love hand me downs, they're great!) I got rid of all the really stained stuff and some older clothes. I thought I was doing pretty good, I still wanted to keep some stuff, just a bit, in case. Well, now I have eight tupperware of baby clothes. Yes, I did trim down, but I think we still have quite a bit. Don't say I'm not prepared! I was going to try and cut back a little more, but I wanted my living room back so I just stuffed everything back in tupperware. I have no patience for projects like these, so why do I start them? I never learn my lesson and now I have a bigger mess to clean up than before. Oh well, just don't come to my house right now. I should have the living room clean again in about a year, maybe a little more seeing as how I have such great helpers! Here is a word of advice for everyone. If you're thinking about some cleaning/organizing, don't, it's not worth it. It's really not bugging you that bad. Go shopping instead. If you pile more stuff on top of it, soon you'll forget about it!

No comments: