Monday, May 4, 2009

Before I Forget

Last night we were eating dinner (moose burger) and Aaron told the kids that they had better watch out because if you eat too much you'll suddenly get the urge to run around in the wilderness, frolick in the swamp, and eat moss. Those weren't his exact words, but you get the idea! Lanny and Louie started laughing and Lanny asked me if it was true, I said, "I don't know, but I'm suddenly starving for some moss." "What's moss?" Lanny questioned. Aaron started to explain what moss is when Louie piped in, "I know what moss is. It's those little things with wings that fly around, their kinda like butterflies, but not really." Aaron tried to gently correct her and tell Lanny what moss really was. Louie got upset and said, "Uuh, uhh, Dad, that's not was moss is." Louie, babe, I'm on your side, you're a smartie and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Yeah, I'm still chuckling, although, I'm not quite as hungry for moss anymore!

No comments: