Monday, August 6, 2012

Baby "J"

Yep, he's here! My brand new nephew was born on July 31sr at around 2:30 in the afternoon. We are close enough now that we got to go see him the next day! He weighed 6 lbs 7 oz. and seriously, I was disappointed. The kids and I made a wager as to how much he would weigh. I guessed 6 lbs 8 oz. Louie guessed 6 lbs 7 oz, so you can bet she rubbed it in my face that she was smack on! Oh well. He belongs to Aaron's brother Clark and his super awesome, totally sweet wife Debbie. Oh, you want to know his name...it's Jace Clark, cute huh, just like him. The kids were thrilled to meet him, so was I. If you notice in the picture, I think he looks a lot like me, don't you? I mean we're both adorable, he just weighs less than me! Actually, my first thought was how much he looked like his big brother, Logan! Both cuties! Congrats to Debbie and Clark and Logan...we are thrilled for them, and so excited to have this angelic addition in the family!

No comments: