Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kissing Sheep

Apparently Aaron thinks that we have to partake in all of the "country" living experiences. Mutton bustin' was on Saturday. We got up at 7:30 on a Saturday morning to run over and sign Kessie up. We watched a few web videos on Grandma's computer the night before to prepare her. She was ready. I was so nervous for her. They tie a rope around the sheeps chest for the kids to hold onto. All...and I mean all of the kids sat up straight and held onto the rope. Not Kessie, she lowered her center of gravity and grabbed on around the sheeps neck. When she came out of the chute, the crowd laughed so hard. But she rode her, she held on and rode the longest of any of the kids I saw. When I looked at the pictures I couldn't tell if she was kissing the sheep, or whispering sweet nothings in her ear. I'll let you decide...





You all know that I have no clue how to turn this picture, but just look at that face....is that not a Kessie face? I was cheering as she walked away, and she rolled her eyes at me!

No comments: