Monday, November 30, 2009

Perfect Princesses






Here are a couple shots of the girls party. We had a princess theme, shocker. They got to dress up and we did make-up and nails. Someone also stole Cinderella's slipper and so they had to go on a hunt for that. My favorite part was when Lanny asked me to buy him a wig so that he would fit in and be able to play the games too. No, I didn't buy him one, and he played the games anyway! I think it went well. The biggest hit was the cake. My sweet neighbor made it. When she brought it over a few days before the party the girls were squealing with delight. It was all I could do to keep them from eating it. Every time Kessie got a prize for something she would ask for cake. It did make it to the day of the birthday party, but we cut into it pretty quick!

No comments: