Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bountiful Harvest





I'm falling behind in my pictures because we've taken so many lately. Aaron, Lanny, and Louie went hunting last Monday and Tuesday. It is becoming apparent that we now have to have a wild turkey for Thanksgiving. They loved it. Not only did they get both a turkey and a white-tail deer, they got to see some awesome scenery...I'm a bit jealous about that one. On Tuesday when I talked to Lanny on the phone, he even mentioned all the scenery...something to the effect of.."I guess we're just gonna take pictures for our whole lives!!!" He was mad at Aaron because Daddy kept stopping along the road to take pictures and Lanny wanted to be hunting those turkeys. No wasting time, just get to the hunting! We did eat the turkey, but compared to the 27 pound turkey that Karen cooked, ours looked a bit undernourished! Still tasted scrumptious, though! Happy late Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for all of you!

No comments: