Tuesday, September 22, 2009

No Pictures

I still don't know how to upload pictures yet, but soon, soon! Until then, Lanny had a great birthday party! His friends were all very generous...he loved all his gifts, but my favorite are his "Talkie-Walkies"...that's how he says it, so that's why they are my favorite! I loved seeing him happy and excited!
On Sunday our wonderful neighbors brought us over some smoked ribs...ooooh delicious! We had leftovers for lunch on Monday. Louie liked them, but couldn't remember what they were called. I had told her three times when she looked at me and said, "What are they again? Ankles?!?" Well, that's what they're going to be from now on!
Aaron ground up some of his elk meat last night. Oh, by the way, he got an elk this year with his bow! He was pretty excited, and so was I because now he doesn't have to leave in October!!! Kessie was pretty upset at the sight of the meat and said, "Daddy, I hate alien blood!" I do too! I never would have sent Aaron off to hunt if I'd known it would be an alien that he brought home. Oh well, we just won't tell you what we're feeding you when you come to visit!
The missionaries moved in yesterday! We're pretty excited! They are great missionaries and very kind and friendly! The noise level at our house hasn't diminished, so we'll see how scripture study for them goes! It should be an adventure anyhow!
Pictures, I promise, soon, but that's all for now.

No comments: