Thursday, September 3, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy



It has been a crazy week. Lanny lost another tooth. That makes 5 altogether. He was pretty excited about it and also thought it was hysterical that apparently the Tooth Fairy accidentally went into the chicken coop and was attacked by Ducky! She wasn't too happy about it. He also had a soccer game on Tuesday and practice on Wednesday. Our big event, however, was that Louie started her school. She was scared, but went anyway and ended up having a great time. She had a huge smile on her face and was bouncing up and down when I went to pick her up. I was so excited that she had a good day. She has new teachers this year that I don't know, but they seem to be pretty nice. Lots going on, so I don't have a lot of time, but I thought I'd share her pictures. Kessie was pretty traumatized that she didn't get to stay at school too. I pacified her with some Cheetos!

This is how Louie was really feeling at the beginning...she cheered up quickly!

No comments: