Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Girls Night Out

The girls and I drove down to Salt Lake on Saturday to spend some time with my sister. A storm was coming to we left on Sunday morning, earlier than expected, but we still had a fabulous time. My sister and her family stay with our Aunt and Uncle and so we crashed the party. The girls had so much fun playing with their cousin, Elsie. They did hair and make-up, and unbeknownst to me stayed up late watching movies! Those little devils! They were even excited to go to church on Sunday, because they got to go with Elsie. I got to go shopping with my sis and bro-in-law and I think I drove them crazy because I'm not use to so many shopping choices! I only dragged them to two stores though, so don't feel too bad for them. I got to visit my Grandma and Grandpa, which was sad (seeing them grow older and more feeble), but also good. Just so no one thinks I hate taking pictures of Lanny, he stayed home with his Grandfather...this was a girls only trip!


Kel loved sitting in the baby swing...it's not hers, but she couldn't get enough of it!

My Uncle snapped most of these pictures, including this one...it is my favorite from the trip. They are watching a video, and I love the tenderness in this picture. Love that my big girl is taking such good care of my little girl! I love cuddle time, it makes the world go round!


Good times, a movie and hair session!

No, I haven't beaten my girls, that's the mascara from the earlier make-up session!

No comments: