Sunday, February 3, 2013

Prediction....

Forget the groundhog, my prediction is six more months of winter. We've had some good snow accumulation this last week, and nice temps to go along with it. Aaron insisted that we go snowmobiling/sledding on Saturday. He said, we would sled down the hill, and then ride the snowmobiles back up the hill....yeah right, after walking up the hill three times, I was done, and it was just a teeny hill. And might I just add, that wearing a hoody isn't the best idea. The hood part collects a lot of snow on the way down the hill, and then the snow can just melt down your back for the rest of the day, exciting! Every time anyone went down the hill, they were sprayed with snow...yeah, I can see why sledding is considered so much fun...I love getting it down my shirt, up my pants, in my boots, in my gloves, in my nose and ears....I think my underwear stayed dry, but that was the only thing. Actually, even face planting in the snow, it was a good time. I could handle more days with sunshine and family time!
Lanny is driving and Kessie is hanging on for dear life! Actually, Lanny is a very conscientious driver!

Aaron swears he bought the snowmobiles for the kids, uh, can you guess the truth of who they are for?!?

Lanny is determined to conquer that hill!

Too bad, the hill won!

No really, what is up with my kids? Why do they insist on going down head first?

Can you see me? Of course you can't, I'm shredding the powder....screaming the whole way!

Kessie went half way down the hill once and then was done. Unbeknownst to me, she put on the wrong boots and her feet were cold, so she just chilled and tried to warm her tootsies in the sun.

Kel loves, loves, loves, her Daddy...and snowmobiling! She wasn't too hip on the sledding thing, though.
 
 

No comments: