Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bare-Handed Fishing

Here's a pic of my insane, I mean, wonderful children who had just each caught a fish with their hands. It's called a fish scramble. They put sandbags up and fill a small parking lot with water and then throw in some live fish. I'm told, by Lanny, that these were brown trout. Then according to age, they let each group of kids in to try to catch a fish. The girls were pretty timid, Kessie had a little help from one of the ladies that was in charge, but Lanny, well, I'm sure you already know. When it was his age groups turn, he was in there and on his hands and knees after those fish. He finally pinned one to the ground and my camera card alerted me that it was full....yeah, I had a few choice words. They had a great time and can't wait to do it again. And now our house gets to smell like frying fish...not too excited about that one.

1 comment:

Grandpa Craig said...

Great to have you back. Mom will love the pictures, as do I. Love, Dad