Sunday, July 22, 2012

And....We're Back!

And now back to our regularly scheduled blogging! Let me preface my return to the blogisphere by saying my posts will not be regular, they will probably not make sense, and there will be no chronological order. In my world, anything goes, so don't worry if I don't post for a while, say, like two years. We like to keep things exciting so one day there will be cute pictures and then I'll keep you guessing as to when the next pictures will be posted. Why, you may ask, have I suddenly decided to start blogging again. Well, I decided it was time to introduce some of you to our newest angel. Keladry Hope Johnson arrived on July 21, 2011....yes, you read that right, a whole year ago. She just celebrated her one year birthday! Happy Birthday sweet girl! Here is my sweet angel....
And here she is now....
She is such a delight. She is into everything and loves to laugh. Her brother and sisters are her best friends, she always lights up when she sees them. She waves bye-bye, just said, "Ma-Ma!" (yippppeeee!) and in general makes every day a joy!
In other news, we've moved, we now live in Star Valley. We're pretty excited, the girls are already getting super on horseback and Lanny keeps my fridge stocked with fresh fish! If you know me, that really isn't a great thing, but that makes him happy. In the few weeks that we've lived here, we've swam in the river, caught planter fish with our bare hands, enjoyed snowcones (that is a huge joy for me) and Lanny brought home a leech last night on his foot. He was mad because I wouldn't let him keep it for bait. Go figure! Oh, yeah, and skunks visit our house every night, can I hear a whooot, whooot!

No comments: