Sunday, April 25, 2010

Official!!!




It's officially spring, or so it would seem since soccer season has started. Lanny had his first game on the 17th! He did great and had some really great kicks. It was an awkward game considering most of the kids couldn't even see the ball, let alone run after it, they were all too bundled up. It was freezing! I was tempted to join in, just so I could run around and try to stay warm. Yesterday's game was cancelled due to poor weather. I'm told this is how spring soccer season is, you either freeze on the sidelines, or the game is cancelled. Oh well, Lanny is excited to be up and running! Louie has decided that she wants to play next year, so maybe we'll have even more soccer pictures next season. Aaron wasn't there and instructed me to take lots of pictures. I would have, if my fingers hadn't been frozen, as it was, he's lucky I got a grand total of like 8!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm glad he had such a good time even though it was so cold! We are so excited to come see you guys in a couple months!