Sunday, April 25, 2010

More...

Yep, the Easter Bunny came to visit us while we were in Utah. It's great that it snowed, because we got to see the footprints he left behind while hiding the eggs. The kids and cousins decorated the eggs and put them in the fridge. Lanny left a note on the front door directing the Easter Bunny to the fridge so that he would know where the eggs were and he could take them and hide them. It was really cute. The Easter Bunny even wrote a note back!

This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip. I have a very similar one of me and my older cousins waiting by the exact same door. Waiting...waiting to run out and grab all the eggs!



We went to a super fun place called Discovery Something or Other...wow, my mind is gone. But it was fun nonetheless. They had a whole area dedicated to pretend play. I couldn't keep Kessie away from the cash register, she loved checking people out. At one point she "beeped" all of Louie's groceries, loaded them back in the shopping basket, then looked at Louie and in all seriousness said, "Have a nice evening!" I roared, it was too cute! We were lucky enough to get to go with Auntie Liz and Uncle Brian and the cousins!

No comments: