Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Visitor

My Uncle Mark drives truck, and he came through Cheyenne on Monday. He has a really awesome truck and the kids are totally jealous. The thing is seriously huge, and has a bunk bed, what more could you ask for. We were lucky enough to get to see him. I haven't seen him for two-and-a-half years. It was great to get re-acquainted. Unfortunately, he was subjected to my messy house. Here's just one example, he makes his bed everyday, which I noticed and congratulated him on. I, however, make my bed twice a week, if I feel like it. Even with a messy house, we still enjoyed his visit. He is really great with kids and my kids love him. Of course, Kessie was furious at him for having to leave so soon, he was only able to visit for a couple of hours. She refused to say good-bye to him and sulked in her carseat. Louie keeps asking when we're going to see him again, and is thrilled at the prospect that we might see him over Easter. Thanks for stopping by Uncle Mark, we love you!


1 comment:

Mark said...

It was a real treat to stop by and enjoy some real Wyoming hospitality at the Johnson's Villa. The kids were great and well behaved. Aaron is a master craftsman and their house is awesome. I look forward to future visits.

Trucker (Uncle) Mark