Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Note to Self...

...Don't go check e-mail, ever! While I was on the computer the other day, I was listening to the girls. They were playing nicely, and sounded happy. Well, duh, of course they were happy, they were up to something. When I left the computer room, I found my stairs completely tied up! I'm happy to inform you that our stairs won't be escaping to anywhere, anytime soon. For those of you who haven't visited my house, our stairs our in the middle and you can walk all the way around the central part. It's kind of like an indoor race track, at least that is what the kids use it for. I'm not sure what possessed Louie and Kessie to wind string all the way around, I'm sure you all know who the mastermind behind the plan was. We left it that way for a few days, but then I got tired of jumping over string every time I came down the stairs, so it had to come down. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I walk out of the computer room and find another insane plan in action! (Don't worry, the kids are all still asleep while I write this. Either that, or they're up to no good and being sneaky about it!)




P.S. Yes, the house looks messy, but it was all clean by dinner time...and then messy again by breakfast!

No comments: