Sunday, October 25, 2009

Yes, it Looks Fun...but Should You Really Be Trying It?!?

We took Grandma and Grandpa to the Children's Village, all of the flowers were dead/dormant, but it was still fun. The kids did the sack race, and well you know how it gets when everyone is having fun...everyone gets a little crazy. Here are Lanny and Louie racing.
I raced Louie...I think I won, but Louie just won't admit it.
It looked so fun, Grandma Marian just had to try it...for those of you who don't know, my Mom has bad knees...yea...she wanted to try it anyway. I helped her into the sack and asked Dad if his insurance was up to date...then we proceeded to race. Please note Grandma Marian's position throughout the pictures.
We left her in the dust.
I cropped the photo, but in case you were wondering, no, she hasn't moved.
Don't worry, I went back and offered encouragement. No, she still hasn't moved. She did try a little hop, but didn't even inch forward. Yes, I helped her out of the bag... I think Grandma's sack racing days are over.

No comments: