Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We're Back

We're back, and wow, what a fun vacation we had. The weather in Florida was a bit chilly, but seriously, compared to here, it was beautiful! As soon as I get some time I'll post pictures, but as of yet, I still haven't even unpacked completely. The biggest problem is deciding which pictures to post. I took over 300, so I did really good and didn't take as many as I usually do. Aaron still says I can't print them all out, but ha, ha, I'm the one going to Walmart today, not him!
I'll list some highlights of our trip with the pictures, but here is a funny that happened after we returned.
In our rental car we requested a GPS so that we would never get lost! Yeah, that's a laugh. It helps if you know how to use one. So we got lost several times, one of which almost made us late to the airport, but we made it. Well, at the conference that Aaron attended several companies were giving away prizes if you put your business card in a jar. I personally was hoping to win the Wii, but alas, Aaron got a call on Monday, and surprise, surprise, he won a GPS!!! Yes, now we will forevermore be getting lost while trying to figure out how to use the thing. Life tends to be a bit ironic!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

How cute, Bri! Sounds like you guys had a good time!