Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful for...
















So this Thanksgiving we are especially thankful for good friends who joined us to celebrate. It made our holiday so much more enjoyable. They even tried the wild turkey (which I thought was rather good!---surprise, surprise!!!) The kids had a super time playing and were completely worn out by the end of the day. The adults, speaking for myself, finally had some adult conversation, yes! Aside from the delicious meal, the children decorated cupcakes like turkeys. They did a super fantastic job. And, yes, I did get the idea out of my cool cupcake book. We have so many things we are thankful for and blessed with including our sweet children and also all of you. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!
P.S. To celebrate the super cold day, yet special day, all of my children wore their swimsuits!

No comments: