Friday, August 8, 2008

9 Years



Can you believe it? Yesterday marked our 9 year anniversary (did I spell that right? oh well.) It has gone by so fast, and been more often than not happy and fun. I still feel like I'm 19 and if you ask me, Aaron gets better looking everyday! We have just been so blessed. I took a self portrait of Aaron and I yesterday and then promptly dropped the camera into the rocks. Aaron said he would have bought me a new camera if I had just asked. Somethings don't change, I still have no coordination. We didn't do much to celebrate. We actually both forgot, at least it was both of us. Our neighbors brought us dinner though, and even a cake that said "Happy Anniversary"! And seriously, what better way to celebrate than by not having to cook. It also meant we didn't have to go out to eat, which is a relief. When Kessie started giving Aaron raspberries at the dinner table we didn't get any weird stares!

1 comment:

sunni said...

9 years! Congratulations!!! What a beautiful family!! Where does the time go...sigh...