Sunday, June 23, 2013

Fun Pics



 It's summer, so that means sprinklers! The kids have played a bit on our lawn, or weeds, if you want to get technical, but Grandma's lawn is much better! I loved these couple of shots of the girls when the water was hitting them full force! They were loving it! This was what they did their first Monday of summer!

We went to Palisades to visit with some of our relatives from California. Hello, it's June....the water was freezing, but that didn't stop my kids. I think there is something wrong with them, I'm serious. Who swims in iceberg lakes?


Kessie played in a music festival in front of a judge. She started piano back in January, and so was in the beginner group. She received a superior rating and was asked to play in the final concert on Saturday night. I would have been terrified, but my six year old was thrilled to be asked. She's got Moxie! She played on a grand piano on the stage at the high school in front of around 100 people. I was seriously impressed. She received a blue medal for her superior rating and then another one for performing in the final concert! She was so proud. In fact she got a bit of a big head, saying things like, "I can do whatever I want, I got two blue medals." She's pretty excited to try again next year!

On Thursday we went to the park to play with some friends. These are friends from Cheyenne, who moved here the December before us. Crazy, now we're in the same ward again! Kel was in a big kid swing and lovin it! Her facial expressions seriously make me roar!



No comments: