Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lawn

Yep! We have a lawn. Since my children have never had a lawn to play on, unless we go to the park, this is a huge accomplishment. It has now been in for over three weeks, so we can play on it....gently. The kids are loving it, and so are the dogs. I can't get over how pretty it is, that is, until we get our first water bill, then I'll probably rip it out blade by blade, along with my hair! Just had to share some pics of it.


The kids were so excited the first time it was mowed they decided to play in the freshly cut grass and rub it all over themselves. This pic was taken after I scrubbed their feet and hands with the hose. Their hands had been so stained they almost looked black! Can't see the fun in bathing in grass clippings, but hey, they enjoyed it!

No comments: